April 13, 2010

Again

I should have been chasing the continuation of my dream, but I got distracted by the people on this thin winding road. It’s not that I want to go back to the days of back then. I’m just searching for the sky I’ve lost…

Please understand...

Stop showing that sad and victimized-looking face…Tears are not the end of crime… they’re the painful reminder of it… I can’t see the exit of this sensitive maze. who am I wating for? Like the me written in my white notebook. I want to bring out my honest self. What was I running from?…from reality? To make my wish come true, I’ll contine living.It seems I’ll forget everything within the center of the night, but I won’t make a place to escape.…There isn’t a place to go back to… I’ll erase this feeling…I still have a long life don’t I? I’m missing the feeling…so this pain is also welcomed!

I must apologize… I’m sorry…

I can’t say it correctly, I’ve always made you worry haven’t I? Back then you accepted everything, and in the future, you’ll accept everything. I won’t make a waiting list…

Please understand…

I gently closed my eyes and I couldn’t even see the things I didn’t want to see. From the useless rumors, which one was it that I heard of first? “We were friends after the 2nd meeting”?? Stop lying… My red heart irritated me,it burned up my whole body. Truth is…I had some hop from reality? To make my wish come true,I’ll contine living.

I want to scream out…can you hear me?

I won’t makea place to escape.…There isn’t a place to go back to…I’m thankful for your kindness, that’s why I want to be stronger. To continue forward, I welcome both enemies and allies. How do I open the next door? Are you thinking of a way? We can’t go back again, the story has already started.

Open your eyes, open your eyes.

I’ll erase this feeling…I still have a long life don’t I? The thing I left behind once again… I want to try to re-do it once again…Let’s try once again. To make my wish come true, I’ll continue living.

I want to scream out…can you hear me?

I won’t make a place to escape.…There isn’t a place to go back to…I’m thankful for your kindness, that’s why I want to be stronger. I’m missing the feeling…so this pain is also welcomed!



2 comments: